Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stocking Stuffers


Don’t forget about the stockings! I love coming up with stocking stuffers, they are so much fun! My recommendations to make the perfect stocking:

1. Kate Spade phone case--who doesn’t love them?! With all of the new fun designs and colors, you can never have too many! (I have three...oops!)
2. Starbucks gift card...can never go wrong with this one! Especially if you are a daily coffee drinker like me!
3. Dogeared necklace-so simple, yet so chic and thoughtful (especially love all of the little sayings you get on the card that comes with it!)
4. Jo Malone fragrance-IN LOVE!
5. Baies Candle, I am hoping this little guy makes its way into my stocking this year (i have an addiction to candles and am especially obsessed with this one)
6. Yves Saint Laurent lipstick...need I say more? Just bought myself Rouge Volupté and I will not go a day without wearing it! So feminine!

Start shopping so you can stuff those stockings hanging on the mantle!


xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10