Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

I am so excited to be a part of the blogging world! As I was talking to my best friend a few weeks ago, Sophie (who I am sure you will hear a lot about), we were discussing our New Year’s Resolutions for 2012. As the usual list of healthy eating, working out, spending more time with family ran on, I decided I wanted a place to express my passions, ideas, and thoughts frequently. And there you go! That’s how Louboutin’s, Lipstick & Lemon Drops came into existence! Not only will I show you some of my favorite fashion items of the season, but my hope is to express my thoughts, advice, recipes, and photographs. I hope you, as my followers, will enjoy my blog! If you have any advice or comments, please do not hesitate to tell me! I love ideas from others to push me in a direction that I might not normally go in. Enjoy!

xxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10