Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Soph

Today is my very best friend, Sophie’s, 20th birthday. I am so sad that I am not with her to celebrate, but I am sending her birthday wishes through cyberspace. Not only is Sophie my best friend, but I consider her my big sister, my mentor, and my other half. We have been friends since 1st grade and I know that she will be standing next to me during my wedding, as we have so many more memories to share. Here are a few snapshots of our friendship!

 

How cute are we?!

Happy birthday Soph, I love you so much! Hope you have the best day in the entire world & all of your wildest wishes and dreams come true! 

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." 

xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10